Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Peyton's Progress


Peyton will be two years old in a couple weeks (how? I don't know). Here are the letters (19 of them) she recognizes and will say their name accurately when she sees them:
A
B
C
D
E
H
I
J
K
L
M
Q
R
S
T
U
W
X
Y

She can also name nearly every letter's sound when I ask her "What does the A say?". And it's all because of the beloved Letter Factory DVD. I LOVE that DVD so much. With all my kids it has been a total hit. Entertaining and really drives home the letter sounds. If you don't have it, I would HIGHLY recommend it.

5 comments:

Melvin and Carly said...

I'm a big fan of The Letter Factory too. Between that and the Signing Time ABC volume, Audrey and Dallin learned their letters, sounds, and the signs in record time. And I honestly didn't play them very much! Glad Peyton likes learning her letters too!

Unknown said...

That is better than Coop. I can't believe how different a boy and girl have been in this learning/teaching process.

Tara said...

Thanks for the recomendation, I have not even heard of that DVD. I will for sure get that for Eddie. He is still just a signing time fan, and we all sign with him. He is really into animals and family members right now. I think I will try out the ABC Signing Time in another month, and then try the Letter Factory? Boys really are different, and MUCH slower at this kind of stuff. At least mine are anyway. :) (but they sure are movers!)

britt said...

I am going to order a fwe DVDs from that series. I think they will help both for Kaipo and Ash.
thanks for the recommendation

Daytrippingmom Media said...

We love the letter factory also! It's a great great DVD .