Friday, October 17, 2008

First Hair-Do

I've typically not cut any of my girl's hair until they are maybe 3 or 4 years old. Jordyn was the first to have a short haircut, and she was 6!

So Pey has set a record in our family by getting her first style just before her 2nd birthday! She had lots of snarly and scraggly sections in the back of her hair....so I started out with a trim to get it more even. Then a little more and a little more. For two days I stared at it and kept picturing how cute she would look with a little slight A-line bob. So this morning I chopped off the rest in the back, and she's got a little style now! She looks so cute ;-) The funny thing is....it wasn't actually a TON of hair I cut off, but it makes her look a little older.

BEFORE



AFTER!





6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Pey's hair looks so cute! I've been toying around with taking Eliza in for a really short bob. We'll see?

britt said...

Great Job! Of course you have always been really good in the haircut dept. I, on the other hand, can only do a slight trim for Ame, or a buzz for the boys.
Simple is how I feel safe!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a cutie!! She looks super cute and you did such a great job. I love her little bob.

Beth said...

super cute. It makes it look really thick, and makes her look grown up.

Tara said...

LOVE IT!!!! I hate the scragly long hairs that never seem to look neat, which is why Jade has spent most of her life with short hair. We started her early too. We even do it with the boys. Eddie was 5 mos when we buzzed him for the first time. He was only 3 months when I started cutting the little fly-aways. I think it just looks so much better! Pey looks absolutely adorable!

PiccaDilly said...

I can't believe your baby is 2! Your girl's are so-o-o cute!