Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 36th Tucker!

Before I rave about the New Kids on the Block concert, I wanted to officially wish Tucker a Happy Birthday today! We had a little celebration last night, complete with a chocolate Batman birthday cake, homemade cards from the girls and a Tri-tip steak on the BBQ. Thanks to Lindy and Mike for coming over to share with us.

Three years ago, when Tucker was just a young chap of 33, I kicked off our blog for the first time with a birthday post for him. (You can see that here). So, in a way, this is also a Happy 3rd Birthday for my blog. Double birthday celebration!






4 comments:

Debbie said...

once again, cute cake jamie! and happy birthday to your blog and tucker!!

Katie said...

Happy birthday to Tucker,
Jamie you make such cute cakes...have you seen how people are taking cupcakes and arranging them together, then they frost them all as one cake. It is really cute. I bet with all those kids it might be kind of fun!

Beth said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER. WISH WE WERE THERE TO PARTY WITH YA! 36th hmmm? How does that feel. Hope awsome!

Tara said...

One of the things I like about Tucker....you could NEVER guess his age, he has such a fun, energetic, and youthful personality, no amount of grey hair could tell off his age. Lucky dude. (I aspire to be like that in my late 30's +, except I have the added benefit of make-up and hair dye ;) But really, Tucker does 36 very well. :)
HAPPY BD BIG GUY!!!