Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here we sit like frogs on a lilypad..waiting for mom to come home.

To all Dads - the park is a great place to create memories w/ your kids. This is Tucker one last time telling you about the great picnic we had today.


The girls helped me pack their lunch, each one making their own sandwich and picking out their treats. Then we were off to slides, swings and grassy hills...we ran all over the place and had a great time!

We are glad that mommy made it home safely and enjoyed her concert. (I'll let her address that mayhem )



Our picnic food. Lots of healthy junk.

A modern day teeter-totter Don't make fun of their hair...Dad had to do it.

This is the look that Lexi while running down the hill,

gave me right after she tripped, fell, and rolled. Classic.


2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I love the hair! My girls look like that when I am gone. A lady in our ward was gone for a weekend and their 8 year old daughter came to church with the messiest hair I had ever seen. I was laughing so hard, I had to leave sacrament meeting. Our Bishops wife came and sat by her and "tried" to comb out all of the tangles before she gave up. It was hilarious. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Tara said...

Tucker, you are such a cool dad!!! The girls look quite happy and alive..... and really enjoying themselves. Way to go!!! You rock!

btw-the hair thing is way funny. I remember the weeks my mom would leave for girls camp when I was little, and thinking my dad was going to pull out every hair on my head as he tried his best to give me a pony-tail.