Monday, October 06, 2008

My Monster

I just wanted to give a visual of what I mean when I say "Peyton is turning into a monster more and more each day". I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the kid so much I could eat her up. But she is DRAINING me lately. All day long she is like this. She is demanding for me to put on the same DVD over and over, demanding for me to sit by her, saying "I don't LIKE it" to any form of food, spitting at her sisters, drawing on every wall, crumpling up her sisters' homework, and throwing the cat/dog food all over the backyard in a flash (just to name a few). And, yes, her 2 year old birthday is a couple weeks away.

Watch and enjoy.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness Jay! What is up with these #3 children? I need to video Eddie now too. I am dressing him up as a monster for Halloween, it's the most appropriate costume for him. (I just did a little post about him too) He is draining me more than I remember the other kids doing!!! Honestly! I was expecting #3 child to be something like marshmallow Enos, what happened? Sounds like Pey and Eddie are peas in a pod, in a boy vs. girl way. :)

britt said...

I am afraid for what Ash MAY become. He is struggling, but I figure it is just because he still only talks a little bit and is frustrated (as we all are) with it!
We all have our monsters in various forms, and at various times! ME included!!