Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Want a peak into my brain?



Today we heard a loud crash in the house and so the kids and I went to investigate. To my dismay, I walked in the laundry room to see this. A shelf that was PACKED full of stuff (crap) plus TONS of clothes were hanging below....came crashing to the ground. After 4 1/2 years of doing its job, it decided it was done.

Are you kidding me? is all I can think. I've walked by this mess a few times since it happened, and I cannot bring myself to even pick up one single piece of it. I wish I could close my eyes and have it go away. It makes me feel tired and annoyed. And really, it represents how my brain feels right now! Cluttered, messy, and really tired!

7 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

That's bad. I'd just throw it all away and start over...seriously!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

So sad- So sad

Janessa Couch said...

My shelf did the same thing about three months ago. It took me awhile, but it finally got clean. When I do not want to clean something I pay my daughter to do it. Ha Ha. What a bad mother I am.!!!! Let's just say she is rich. :)

Beth said...

Holy cow! I can't believe all that stuff was on that shelf. It reminds me of when that happened at My Sisters Closet with the dollar rack. Maybe Tucker needs a little extra job this week. I'm just getting over every room in my house looking like that. Wish I could help like you helped me!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Oh no!!! I would just stick everything in trash bags and wait till I had some weird burst of energy- Yikes

britt said...

THAT is so frustrating when unexpected things like that happen! The other day Kaipo was playing in Ame's room and decided to swing from one of the clothes rods in her closet(not the 1st time according to Ame) and it was torn from the wall and brought everything hanging-down with it. It isn't as bad as what was in your cupboard, but I feel your pain. THAT was not on my to-do list for the day, but I couldn't just leave it. I know the mess and annoyance would get worse if I didn;t just take care of it right then. So I drilled new holes, rehung the rod and Ame helped me hang all the clothes back up! Needless to say, it was close enough to bedtime that Kaipo went to bed early that night!!

*Jessica* said...

That stinks, don't you love it when you have to add one more thing to an already toooooooo long list of to do's. Payge decided to wrap herself into the curtains, then tripped and fell. She ripped the screws and reinforcers out of the wall. Needless to say they are still sitting there. I am betting both are messes are going to sit a while.