Monday, August 04, 2008

The Best Horsie!


Without exaggeration, I don't think I could have special-ordered a better Daddy for my girls than Tucker. On a constant basis, I learn so much from him. One of the things I most admire and appreciate about him is his ability to just BE with the girls. I am so task-oriented (which I think is common as a mother) that it is often hard for me to consciously just BE with the girls, and it comes so easy to Tucker. I love that about him and hope the girls know how priceless that is as they get older.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Tucker is so good at having fun with the girls. I'm trying to learn to play more and just have fun, but it is so hard to stop the tasks. The amazing part to me is that they (Dads) are not pretending to have fun they really are!

Unknown said...

Tucker is really good at that- I remember when I came to visit he was willing to babysit while we went out- we are so lucky to have guys like that!

Katie said...

That picture is so precious, definitely worth a 1000 words.

Tara said...

Tucker ROCKS! I can not imagine a better guy for you, I love that he is part of your life, and the wonderful family you two have together.