Thursday, August 28, 2008

Speechless


Sadly, I didn't feel like I had anything worth auctioning for this amazing cause (although, I COULD auction off a basket of lots and lots of shampoo and conditioner!!! Heaven knows I have it in stock. Many brands. If you're interested...)

But I need to direct you to this link in the rare case you haven't seen it yourself yet! It is absolutely incredible! There are over 275 things being auctioned off, with all proceeds going to Nienie's family. I am just completely amazed by this. To see a list of the auctions, go HERE.

1 comment:

Owen said...

When my babies were down for their naps, I sat down and ignored everything I had to do and got caught up going back to read old post's of Nie's. She is an amazing person. Hope the best for them and their family.