Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beauty Queens



Jordyn and Lexi had their first non-mom haircut. In preparation for school to start (in 2 days!), I thought it would be nice to get Jordyn's amateur short haircut shaped a little more by a professional....and Lexi just had a little trim for the fun of it all.

We just hopped over to Super Wal-Mart and it was quick and painless! $9.95 each (still too much, in my opinion, for a 5 minute cut). By the way, you could honestly live at Wal-Mart. You could shop, get a pedicure, get your hair cut, go to the doctor, eat at McDonalds, get your eyes checked and get your tires & oil changed all in one stop. Whew!

7 comments:

Chelley said...

Wheres the AFTER shot?????????

Jamie and Family said...

Hi Chelley! Haven't seen you around for a while!!

I didn't put an after shot because they were basically boring trims, not much different!

By the way, I ordered the girls backpacks this year from an Australian store called Puddle Beach :-)

Chelley said...

I have been A huge Lurker!!!! I love reading about your family!!!

weetbix go here http://www.weetbix.com.au/


I had to do a search on Puddle Beach as I have NEVER heard of it!!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How cute. I love that first picture - they seem to be loving their first beauty salon experience.

By the way I'm so totally envious that you have a Super WalMart in your area. We don't have any in our area.

Jamie and Family said...

Hi Aracely!

Wow, ONE thing that is in our area and not yours! That's amazing :-)

Although, I have to admit that it is still 15-20 minutes away!!

britt said...

that is why I haven't taken Ame to get a REAL haircut either. I just can't bring myself to PAY for a few snips, even thought I know she'd love it! One of these days. I've heard that the beauty schools do like Birthday parties and give the girls a little make-over. I might check into that for Ame's friend party.

Chris Grover said...

haa, that is true -- if you need to get stuck anywhere, get stuck next to a walmart! they have it all! fun experience for the girls!