Tuesday, August 19, 2008

From Peyton: The Shoe Thief

"I am obsessed with shoes. Completely obsessed. I can especially sense when friends or family (i.e. Cousin Lyric!) come over who have a particular aversion to their shoes being stolen or touched by me and I head straight for THAT pair. Yep, I have very keen *shoe-radar*."

"But I really think my favorite shoes so far are my Uncle Ryan's size 13 brand new school shoes! He tried to hide them from me today, but I quickly found them and took them for a ride. Don't they look good with my pretty dress? I got it in the mail from Grandma yesterday and I look so cute in it!"

"My mommy says I'm TOO much! But I try my best to be polite because when I don't want my mommy to do something (like turn off the bath water) I just say "PLEASE DON'T MOMMY!" For some reason, mommy think that is really funny!".

Love, Peyton


3 comments:

sosilly said...

That is the most hysterically funny thing to see those giant shoes on that 22 month old. She is so adorably cute!
MOM

Tara said...

HAHA!!! She and Eddie are kindred pals!!!

Janessa Couch said...

That is so adorable. She looks so cute in Ryan's shoes.