Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guess Who Peed on the Potty Today?



This kid is seriously too much sometimes. She is so funny. Lately, she's been taking her diaper off and telling me "Pee Pee Mommy", or asking to sit on the potty. But at barely 19 months old, I haven't taken it too seriously.

So tonight, she did it again. Took off her diaper, and then ran to the bathroom saying "Mommy, Pee pee!". I decided, 'what the heck', and followed after. I sat her on the potty, and low & behold, she peed! Within about 60 seconds of sitting on it, she peed! My other kids had to sit on the potty like 100 times before the pee would ever come. Not this kid.

By no means am I anxious to officially potty train........but soon I may have no choice! Good job Pey Pey!

7 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I say go for it before she turns 2 and doesn't want to go just to spite you! I'm so glad I went for it with Eliza. If I were trying to potty train her now there would be no way.

Tiffany

Carlotta said...

Um, WOW! That seems early. She has everyone else to watch. Hey they say they will let you know when they are ready. What they heck. Nice to not have diapers if it goes this way for good. It doesn't seem possible that she is old enough already to do be doing things like that!

Janessa Couch said...

My third daughter did the same thing and was potty trained before two because she has older sisters that she watches like a hawk. She was the easiest of the three to train so hopefully you will have the same success.

I love the first picture. It made me smile today. Thanks.

Debbie said...

that is awesome! i am jealous that soon you will have no more diapers!

Unknown said...

So great! Let them do it when they want to. Everyone told me not to train a boy before they are 3 but Coop wanted to and was trained in 2 short days when he we only 2 1/2.

Unknown said...

that is great is SHE is deciding to do it! I too say go with it

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Wohoo!! That's awesome!!I say go for it - Lauren showed interest around that time but it was too hard because I had a newborn and I really regret it. She finally is potty trained (as of this week) but it's been a hard road.