Friday, January 25, 2008

Important Sugar Discussion


Today I ran into Longs Drug Store to get some antibiotics for Peyton (please let that help her fussiness!), and as I did, I passed the Valentines candy isle. Candy isles scream out to me....so I browsed it.

I don't love conversation hearts, but I like them enough to have them once a year. Plus I thought they'd be a fun little reward for the kids on the airplane next week. So as I grabbed a bag of the traditional Necco brand hearts, I noticed there were also some made by Brach's. I was intrigued, so I grabbed both.

The verdict? The Necco hearts are crunchier, and a little milder in flavor. The Brach's hearts are softer, but almost in a soggier way. I thought they Necco hearts were WAY better.

Just in case you were stressing over which ones to buy (I know, its an important decision).....now you know.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I think Necco makes ones that are slightly tart as well. I like those the best.

Tiffany

Carlotta said...

I vote for the sweetart conversation harts. =)