Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm a VIP in my Pre-School-y


Lexi loves pre-school. She goes two days a week from 9-12. Although she's very quiet and will hardly even whisper to her teachers, she still loves it.



She especially loves that her best buddy Jacob is there with her. Lexi and Jacob have been friends for about 4 years and are inseparable. They get along incredibly well. Lexi told me yesterday that, at lunch, Jacob announced they were going to get married someday, and even gave her a kiss on the cheek. She said "eewwww"....but you never know!




Yesterday Lexi was the VIP again. Which means she got to bring a show-n-tell item and I get to bring snack for the kids. She always knows exactly what she wants me to bring for snack. So yesterday she requested cupcakes. I made strawberry cupcakes and instead of loading the topss with sugary frosting, I just drew letters on the top with frosting. It was a fun idea and she loved them (although she specifically KNEW she wanted red frosting and I thought I'd save the teachers some staining hassle and made it white...).




Lexi brought her Gabriella barbie (from High School Musical) and her matching sing-a-long microphone. She was much too shy to show the kids, and since it was a foggy day (late schedule) yesterday, Jordyn was there to help out. Jordyn feels very proud when she comes to pre-school because she was there last year and all the teachers say hi to her. I love my girls!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

i love that you did the abc's on the cupcakes.

britt said...

what a fun idea for the cupcakes. And congrats on the bottle transition.

Unknown said...

Savannah loves visiting Coopers preschool for the same reason!