Friday, July 20, 2007

Water Snobs

Tucker and I are what you could call "water snobs". We drink bottled water. We have for years. On occasion, I'll try to drink tap water, and I just can't make myself drink 1/2 as much. Sometimes I feel silly paying money for water, but it just tastes SO much better. We have the 5 gallon water dispenser/cooler in our kitchen.

I just watched a tiny clip from The Today Show. They had some professional wine tasters do a taste test on lots of different waters. Do you know which one they rated the best tasting? Salt Lake City tap water! No wonder I don't mind the tap water in UT. It's always ice cold and crisp out of the faucet.

And do you like the new look of the blog? Thanks a million to Tiff's mom, Gail, for doing a photo session with us (the pics up top are just a few). She got some GREAT pics that I will be framing on my wall ASAP.



7 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

love the new look!! Great photos!!

Tara said...

I love the blog! Now you have to help me streamline mine, yours is SO beautiful and classy! My favorite pic is the one with you and Pay, it's SO cute!

As always Jay, I am your opposite, I will drink water from anywhere. I guess that comes from living in other countries and yucky water cities like Las Vegas. I'm sure I have more toxins in my body from the bad water. :) You look healthy and beautiful, so way to go water snobs!

britt said...

I love your new blogsite look. I need some serious tutoring and help with mine!!!!
Did you guys do those pics when you were up here. Very Cute!

Unknown said...

Well- living so close to SLC you would never think so with the way our water tastes- YUCK. I buy bottled water too.

Beth said...

I was so shocked when your new blog came up. Wow, way to keep things fresh. Those pictures are so cute, and my favorite is Lexi's. It is so her, yet so precious. She has the grumpy teenager look down already!

Grammy said...

When we first moved to AZ, I went to the kitchen tap to get a drink. I let the water run to get it cold. It ran, and ran, and ran....that is when I found out you cannot get COLD water from the tap. So I iced a glass and took a big drink. I thought I had been poisoned and started to gag. It tasted of chlorine and river moss. Gross! We invested in a reverso osmosis water filter and now have the best drinking water available. Well worth the $$$. There is nothing like good water. Love your blog. Your kids are darling and you are amazing!

Eliza2006 said...

That's good to know. I LOVE the SLC tap water. It comes out ice cold too!

Tiffany