Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Road Trip!




I sort of went "back in time" the past couple of days. It reminded me of when I moved off to college 12 (gulp) years ago. My mom asked me to drive with Kristy to UT for the BIG move! She offered to watch the girls if I would do the dreaded drive (thanks a million to mom, lindy and beth for making it happen). I said "sure"!

It was a fun (and short) little road trip! Kristy is staying with Katie for a month until her apartment opens up. We were able to tour her apartment complex and her beauty school and they were both AWESOME! I had a few hours to spare to get Kristy situated, then flew back home to my kiddos!

I will miss having Kristy near by - A TON - we all will. But I know that she is going to have a blast and have the most wonderful experiences. Better keep blogging Kristy, we'll want to hear about it all! Love ya!

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

looks and sounds like fun Wow I still can't believe that Kristy is all grown up..

Tucker said...

Hi Jamie!! I know you will check this.. Internet is slowwww so i can't send u a picture. We hiked the "Subway" today. Google it. The first half was the greatest hike ever - at times we were swiming in water over our heads, and we repelled into water. The last half sucked!!! I wanted to die. hot, long, and forever!! I would love to take u & the girls here one year. (when they are older) I will call u tomorrow. I love you and miss you. - Tucker

Eliza2006 said...

Looks like a fun trip! ;)

Tiffany