Monday, July 16, 2007

Friends, Faces and Fun

FRIENDS
Peyton and Paxton are not only going to be cousins, but good friends. I just have a feeling...and I also can't explain HOW excited Peyton gets when she sees him. It's like "FINALLY you're here to play!". So cute.



FACES
We have been getting such a laugh from the pucker faces Peyton makes when she eats fruit. I've been peeling peaches and giving them to her (which she LOVES) and every single bite results in a funny face. Speaking of faces....you may notice she's quite red from her nose to her forehead. We went to the beach on Saturday (I will post when I get the pics from Beth) and I put sunscreen everywhere but where her hat was....and then I forgot when the hat came off to re-apply. How guilty I feel as a Mom! In my behalf, we did stay under the umbrella almost the whole time. Her glowing white skin just couldn't take it, I guess.



FUN
The other day, the girls were really quiet (aka: not fighting) for a while. When I found them, this is what I saw. I love when they get into great imaginary play.

6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Paxton is so cute. Poor Peyton. I feel her pain. I must admit that it will never cease to amaze me that Eliza can spend the whole day out in the sun and just get brown, and not crispy. I put sunscreen on her, but I don't have to obsess about little things like the part in her hair, etc. Her skin is just like mine...I wish. Amazing.
I love that pic of the girls playing. What a fun stage. Seeing your pics tonight is making me crave a visit. Ants in my pants I tell ya!

Tiffany

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Peyton and Paxton are soo cute!! I love the picture of Peyton eating the fruit. The faces she makes are too much. Poor little one. My two got sunburned last week and I felt horrible. I thought I put enough sunblock but I guess I didn't. I felt really bad!! I can relate

Chris Grover said...

I think it's soooo fun that Peyton and Paxton will always be so close in age and will get to grow up together! And that they are both so adorable! That's one thing that I hate about being the "late bloomer" in my family -- our kids won't really have cousins their age. Well, close enough, I guess! But seriously, that face of Peyton's is perfect!! I still do that with some fruits!

Unknown said...

Cooper and Ava are 7 months apart and best of friends. It is really fun. I love those pucker faces! I still love when my kids do it too when they taste something sour.

Tara said...

That is really fun, you are lucky to have the kids in your family similar in age. Jade and Josh will be the babysitters at our family reunions with the pace that my siblings are going. Don't feel bad about Pay, two days ago I just shoved a pacifier in Eddie's mouth when he was screaming bloody murder when I put him in his carseat. When I took him out, I was horrified to see a long blistered burn on his leg from the hot buckle of the car seat. (I just set him in it while I unloaded my arms and got the other kids in the car before I fully buckled him in). I wanted to cry, burns hurt! That was the first time I had really burned my child. I can't count how many times the kids have been sun-burned, but I felt so sad about causing blisters!

britt said...

I too LOVE when I sneak up on the kids, expecting to finds them doing somehting naughty cuz they are soo quiet, only to find them doing somehting cute and precious. Mostly just getting a long and loving each other!