Sunday, July 08, 2007

Melinda's Wedding

I was so glad I was able to go to Melinda and Mark's wedding yesterday. With a sister giving birth, a sister moving and a husband at a funeral....I started to wonder if it would work out. But it did. Melinda and I have been friends since 5th grade. We've seen eachother very sporadically in the past few years, but we sure do have many great "growing up" memories together!

Melinda looked incredible and everything was beautiful. It was so fun to spend time with old friends who I don't get to see much anymore. Peyton came with me on a quick day trip to Palo Alto and back. Tucker is out of town for his Uncle Dev's funeral (I'll post pics and more about that when he gets back), so I arranged babysitters for Jordyn and Lexi...and Peyton was my date to the wedding!
(me, Jammie, Melinda and Mark, Shana, Becky)

(below: me, Shana, Derek, Wes, Jammie, Jodi, Paula [yay, Paula it's your blog debut, haha], Russel and Becky)

(Peyton was a great date! She was quite good for a newly crawling 8 month old!)

(Russel and Derek took care of Peyton while I got to 'tear it up' on the dance floor with the girls ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun- yet another event I missed. You will have to give me more details in an email. You all look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like u had to much to drink, i mean ur table was full of champaigne. hmmm Jamie Leann. haha

Chris Grover said...

Tis the season of weddings, huh? That's so great! Melinda looks beautiful! It looks like a fun reunion with all the old friends!