Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's 11:37 pm

and I'm tired. Naturally, you would think I'd get to bed (since I do have three early-rising children). But no, instead I'm letting my natural-late-night-self take over and take me to other people's blogs, the writers of whom I do no know, but are fun to read. Funny how addicting that can be. I love my little laptop, but sometimes it can get me into a lot of trouble. Not like "that" kind of trouble... it's just that it's dangerous for a curious mind like mine to be able to google any subject in the universe and get an answer...or at least an opinion. It can also cause me to spend unnecessary money because it takes NO effort. But it's fun and I deserve some fun, right?

Note to self: *email Karli in the morning and ask her who this person is, from her site, who's blog I've been stalking*

it's 11:43 and I'm really shutting down my laptop now. Good night!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I do that so many times! Not the blogging part, but staying up when I should be in bed since I still get up early with Bill and have three early-risers myself. I think when we spend ALL day with active kids, and then at night it is just so quiet, who wants to leave that for bed? (I'm afraid to start looking up other blogs, I would probably get addicted too!) Can you imagine life without a laptop and internet?

Daytrippingmom Media said...

omg jamie!!haha... i was up till 12:30 last night blog stocking and just checking random things on google too... I did this knowing that I had to get up at 530 this morning... too funny... It's so much fun to read other's blog. I'm doing this constantly... I'm glad to know i have company..heheh...I can't live without my laptop- it's so bad sometimes I have it with me in the kitchen while i'm doing dishes/browsing... lol...

Eliza2006 said...

I have the same stupid problem, but I guess you already knew that. I could easily get 3 extra hours of sleep a night if I would shut the darn computer off. Not possible...how would I find such cute shoes for Eliza or know that raisins prevent cavities?

Tiffany

Chris Grover said...

I'm just cracking up at your post and these comments! Apparently you are NOT alone! I have always loved nights, and don't remember the last time Chris and I were in bed before midnight! It's such a bad habit, only getting 6 or 7 hours of sleep, but no matter how we try, we never make it to bed any earlier! And talk to me soon -- I'm dying to know who you've been stalking that I stalk too!

Beth said...

I'm glad I"m not the only one that can't get enough sleep. I blogging now during Luke's nap, but should be cleaning and doing laundry. Confessions of a blogging housewife.