Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Individuals

Dang, I've sure been on a blog roll lately. Some of my non-blogging friends say "how do you have the time, I coudn't do it". And to that I say, YES YOU CAN! I literally spend 5 minutes on each entry, if that. Now, the time it takes to KEEP UP on everyones blogs depends on how obsessed you are....and how many strangers blogs you drill into! ha ha

Anyway, back to my point. My girls are all so individual. These pics capture it great:

Jordyn will kill me for this someday. But this pic is great because this is the EXACT face she loves to give Peyton lately to make her laugh. And it really does make Peyton laugh every time. And, seriously, how could it not?

Lexi's motto in life has always been "I CAN DO IT MYSELF". This is a classic example. I love this pic because at first glance, it's sort of like a "where's waldo" book.

I don't want to sound extreme, but I almost feel like I would die without the Signing Time dvds. I can't say enough about them. Peyton continues to LOVE them and they are the only thing that distract her from me! She is obsessed.

9 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love these pics and this post... I have a ?- where did you get your signing time dvd? I'm interested in getting one..

Jamie and Family said...

Either get Signing Time at signingtime.com, or Amazon. Don't get 1-3 to start out with, either get the baby signing time (volume 1 or 2) OR get Signing Time volume 4 or later (1-3 were the very first ones and aren't QUITE as good, althouh they just re-did them to have the same dynamics as the consecutive volumes so they are prob better now).

Tara said...

you captured the kids so well! Each pic is so accurate, I love it! Way to go on the blogging, it really is super easy, I'm so gald you got me on board!

Chris Grover said...

I have always thought the same thing of your girls -- each so unique and so different and soooo cute! I REALLY love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm going to try this again, just to please Tucker. Loved spending time with you last weekend and love the pictures on the blog.

Beth said...

I keep trying to get Luke hooked on signing time like Pey. But I think he is going to be my child who doesn't like TV. Lindsay and Jacob love it though. There is some good prices on ebay for the dvd's. I bid last night.

Beth said...

Wouldn't it be weird if our parents had this many pictures of us. I would love to have this kind of glimse into my childhood.

Katie said...

Those are great pictures, I love the one of Lexi. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love the fact you have a freezer-on-the-bottom refrigerator just like Grandma always had.