Friday, July 06, 2007

Paxton is Here!

At this point (2 am) I'll be tired tomorrow anyway, so I figure what's a few more minutes to post these pics? It was a long and good day. All is well with Lindy! Baby Paxton finally arrived at 10:07 pm!!!!! He was bigger than any of our guesses....weighing in at.......

****** 10 lbs 1 oz *******

NO JOKE! My mom was so proud of Lindy (since Lindy was my mom's biggest at 10 lbs 12 oz). We were shocked! He already has baby rolls and chub and the nurse said she needed to find a bigger shirt to put on him! He is so cute and looks so much like Lyric. Lindy labored for a long time, but only had to push through 7 contractions (I say "only" lightly). She did great and is quite tired now. Not that she'll sleep much tonight. But we are so happy he is here! He has lots of dark curly hair, and he was 21.5 inches long. Here are just a couple pics for now. I love the first one - it captures how Lindy felt most of the day!



8 comments:

britt said...

CONGRATS! to Lindy. WOW, he was a big boy. I can't even imagine delivering something that big. I love those curls. What a cutie!

Send Lindy and Mike my best

Katie said...

YEAH!!! Talk about a big boy, you girls really know how to have healthy babies!

Unknown said...

That is two of Savannah when she was born! I can't imagine- what a tough lady.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Congrats Lindy!! He is a cutie.. Wow Lindy is a brave girl... I can't even imagine- 10 pounds.. Congrats again Lindy. He is adorable!!!

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, thanks so much for posting the pics -- I've been so excited to see this cute boy! He is adorable! What a long day, but YAY, he's finally here! GREAT, GREAT job on the pics, Jamie! They are really good!

Eliza2006 said...

He's really cute! We have 'em big in my family too. I think Dylan was 10 lbs. 6 oz. Tell Lindy I said congrats!

Tiffany

Beth said...

He looks so cute! He doesn't even look like a newborn. congratulations! Rest Up! Ha, HA.

Tara said...

How exciting, the first Blasco boy of the next generation, (hopefuly not the one and only!) She looks so beautiful even in labor! After seeing the pics, I told Mica I want to be there when she has her babies, (at least in the waiting room), what a special experience for you as a sister.