Friday, July 06, 2007

Nutella


If you have tried Nutella, you probably love it. If you have not tried Nutella, you need to run out and get it right now! I LOVE Nutella SO much. Yu-um, it is just a perfect chocolatey treat. I love it all by itself, or on anything (bananas, crackers, bread), but my favorite is to dip the stick pretzels in it. I try not to buy it too often because I know I will make twice as many trips to the snack cupboard! You can buy it anywhere, like Target, grocery store, etc., it's usually by the peanut butter.

(by the way, Lindy is doing well -tired and worn out- but she and Paxton are coming home Sat)

3 comments:

Beth said...

looks yummy! haven't had it in years!

britt said...

i have heard about it but have never tried it. Maybe I shouldn't though, cuz I too will probably become addicted and I already heat too many sweets!

Tara said...

remember spreading nutella on heated soft and chewy cookies? it's also great with toasted french bread, stawberry shortcakes, drizzled on baklava and other dessert bars, in puff pastry and philo dough, mixed with warm milk, it's even good with celery sticks and carrots!