Thursday, July 19, 2007

Toes in the Ocean


Last weekend we took a day-trip to the coast. It's a little over two hours to get there - we played at Avila beach all day, then (of course!) ate at Splash in Pismo. Yum. We had lots of fun with our family-friends Beth, Dane & kids, and Kandelyn, Rich & kids.

This was Peyton's 2nd trip to the beach, but her first time putting her cute little toes in the ocean! Not a single bit of her cared that the water was freezing - she is totally obsessed with water of any kind.

7 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love her little pigtails they are so cute. I can't believe that she didn't mind the cold water. You have really warm blooded kids!!Beach days are so much!! Hope you visit SoCal soon so that we can have a beach day with you.

Tucker said...

Isn't that the best looking bald spot!! I mean it is practically glowing with promise! :p

Beth said...

Loved the trip with you guys!

Unknown said...

I miss doing that. I love splash- can you like fed ex it or something. I love the new blog style too- can't wait to see you in a few days.

Chris Grover said...

Oh how I miss the Splash! I almost ordered some frozen clam chowder from them online, but figured it just wouldn't be the same without the sourdough bread bowl and the atmosphere! I LOVE, LOVE the new blog look! Such a cute banner on top!

britt said...

Oh how I miss the ocean and being soo close. Sounds like a fun day!

julie said...

I can't believe how chubby and white she is! I have never taken Ava to the beach so this year for my birthday we are taking a trip to Huntington to spend a weekend at the beach, I am so excited and counting down the days!