Thursday, March 06, 2008

5 Things That Made Me Happy Today

Tucker brought me home my very favorite candy today. Hmmm, maybe this should actually make me sad since I just declared I need to do Weight Watchers again?


Jordyn wrote me this cute note:



I'm starting to see strawberry stands around again!



Pey's outfit today coincidentally matched her cute shoes...it was as though they were made for eachother. It made me happy to look at all day long.



And Lexi's new (Costco) dress happened to match this necklace (which she wears everyday and never takes off) just perfectly!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Sweet! Days like that are good!

Beth said...

its the small things in life!

Janessa Couch said...

There is nothing greater than California Strawberry stands. They are HUGE and so juicy. YUM!

Unknown said...

I am going to do weight watcher on line when I get home from the trip. My friend started in jan and has lost 20 lbs. I am ready to roll.

Grammy said...

I just signed up for weight watchers online today. I hope it is not a waste of $65.00. I really need to drop the lbs. I will have to go home from work and really sit there and figure out the menues, shopping, etc. so I can enjoy the success! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy to see your girls wearing their necklaces! We'll have to rig the name drawing this year so I can get them some more jewelry for Christmas!