Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Love This Girl!

Ten years ago, Tiffany and I met while going to BYU-Hawaii. And ever since then, I've wondered what I ever did without her?

Even though we haven't lived in the same state for the majority of the 10 years, we've stayed close friends and managed to visit eachother a lot!

I was lucky enough to have Tiff come out here this past weekend with cute little Eliza. We had to squeeze a trip in before Eliza turns 2......tomorrow............and has to have her own plane ticket!

Tiff makes me laugh, she makes me feel 'normal', she loves to analyze for hours (like I do - Tucker is always in awe at how long we can sustain the same topic of conversation), she challenges me, she teaches me, she is an example to me, she is spontaneous, she eats treats with me and she has the greatest laugh in the world. It is totally contageous. Thanks Tiff! I love you!

Here are some fun pics of the past 10 years.....



1998 - Hawaii (Heidi, Tiffany, me, Rebekah)




2001 - Vegas (me, Tiffany, Heidi)



2004 - Pismo Beach



2006 - at my house (before Peyton and Eliza!)


2008 - this past weekend!

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

A whole post dedicated to me? I'm amazed that you have all of those pics!!! You made me cry!

Tiffany

Eliza2006 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Grover said...

Ain't it the truth?! Tiff is one pretty special girl, contagious laugh and all! I always feel lucky for our year in Hawaii -- all of us! These trips always look so fun, even if they feel tiring sometimes, and the memories are so worth it!