Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cell Confusion


I need a new cell phone.

I've sorta had bad luck with cells, so I've been using family hand-me-downs for quite a while now.

Which I don't mind. Except my pink hand-me-down RAZR from Kristy is now dying. The keys freeze up and I can't enter in a phone number, nor can I text anymore. I think the 1,000th drop finally killed it.

I'm eligible for a free or discounted upgrade, but there are like 100 phones to choose from! It overwhelms me.

Too many thoughts. "I like flip phones" "I like any color other than black so I can find it in my black-hole of a purse" "Maybe I should get a Blackberry and be more organized - but its not a flip" "I don't care about the MP3 playing stuff, I like my iPod" "It needs to be durable!"

I need help. Can you tell me about a cell phone you either LIKE or DISLIKE and why.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie- I LOVE my Samsung phone. It flips open 2 ways. One way like regular phone and used like a reg. phone. The other way it opens to show a keyboard. It is very easy to use-especially for texting- which I couldn't do well when I had to push severals times for a specific letter. It is a verizon phone. Do you have verizon in CA?? Good luck! Kris

Chris Grover said...

we got blackberry's a few months ago and i don't think i will ever want a different phone! man, i LOVE this thing! this coming from the girl whose dog ate 2 of her phones and was using one from like 1990, so really, anything would have been amazing to me! but seriously, i do love the blackberry!

Janessa Couch said...

We have had a couple of motorola and they are NOT good. My husbands flip motorola's screen died yesterday (only 6 months old or so) so he has no idea who is calling so I get to have his dead phone until we can order new ones. Cell phones are a pain, but I can not live without it.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Jamie,
I don't know if you have a verizon or not but i love the vcast phones. I have severe bad luck with cell phones but this one has been very durable.. the best part about it is that I can watch tv if i'm stuck somewhere - waiting for a class to end etc.. it's great and withstands falls..