Monday, February 18, 2008

Cutest Shoes Ever

Last week my mom saw these shoes and couldn't resist buying them for Peyton and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! Out of all her shoes, these are my absolute favorite and I just cannot get enough of them. You can't tell by the pic, but the stitching is light pink. Pink & brown together is probably my favorite combination. I love her cute little chubby size 5 feet, and I love 'em even more with these mary janes on!

*These are Pediped shoes, the Isabella Mary Jane style.

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Those really are the cutest shoes! I need to take them off Eliza's feet. She's currently sleeping with them on!

Tiffany

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Those shoes are so cute!! Pediped shoes are the best!!

Chris Grover said...

i love pink and brown too! oooh, i want those shoes!