Sunday, February 17, 2008

Goodnight Grease-Ball !!

Tonight was a normal night.


(Well, besides the 20 people who were over for Eliza's birthday party....but that's my next post.)


So the normal part.............Peyton went to bed about 8:00. She was tired, so I knew she would just crash out.


Boy was I wrong. After talking in her bed for about 25 minutes, Tucker went in there and then I heard......


"Jamie, we have a problem".


Uh-oh.



Uh-ooooohhhh.



I ran in there...............and immediately started laughing. Do you know what Pey had been playing with for 25 minutes??



VASELINE!!!

ALL over herself and her bed. I mean ALL over. She was so proud of herself, I couldn't help but laugh! What a stinker! Now we have to pull her crib away from the light switch and away from the dresser, so her crib's basically in the middle of the room so her little hands don't go wandering!


3 comments:

Carlotta said...

She couldn't crawl out so maybe she thought she could slip through the bars. LOL Not sure if vaseline or desetine (sp) is worse? Oh pey pey

Beth said...

Believe me desetin (original) is really super bad. Her skin was well moisturized last night. That was just the beginning of a long night for you. It's hard to get mad at a face like that.

Chris Grover said...

lol! oh my gosh! that's all i have to say!