Monday, August 06, 2007

Water Park Fun!

So Saturday was hotter than heck - seriously it was. We decided to go to a local waterpark for some fun in the boiling sun. Man, I honestly thought someone was blowing a heater on me, it didn't seem possible. The only reason we survived is the WATER!!! It was a fun day. Lindy even took baby Paxton and found a shady spot to hang out. The kids had a blast going down the kiddie waterslides. Tucker, Mike and Ryan got a real kick out of watching me and Lindy go down the Enema Slide (or at least that's what I call it).....the big water slide that drops you straight down and shoots water where it shouldn't and turns your swimsuit upside-down & backwards in 2 seconds flat! Fun stuff!


This kid could NOT get enough of the water. She would find a little spray fountain and actually position herself so it would spray in her face! Couldn't you just eat her right up? (you should enlarge this pic to see the full cuteness....and to see her strange teething patter. She's got the top two SIDE ones with no sign of the other middle one to come)

My three girls :-)

Not very often do I let the camera capture me in a swim suit...and then put it on a blog. What's wrong with me today?

Look at that BIG newborn baby! He is so cute.

"We don't care how hot it is, this is the BEST!"

7 comments:

Chelley said...

looks like you had a ball!!!

And I love your swim suit! It is very pretty!~

Chris Grover said...

Glad you found some relief from the heat! That picture of Peyton is sooo cute! And what are you talking about -- you look GREAT in your cute suit! Fun day!

Jamie and Family said...

by the way, this site is where I got my suit. Not too expensive and I like the long top.

http://downeastbasics.com/

jme

Jill said...

Brandon's teeth came in that same way! Never had I heard of anyone else's child doing the same thing. Wild. Ditto on the cute suit! Jill

Eliza2006 said...

Sheesh! I love that baby chub!!!! I really could eat her up!

Tiffany

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How fun!! I love all the pictures and it looks like you all had a great time. It makes me want to go to a water park tomorrow. I keep putting it off but I think I will have to do it as soon as possible. By the way Jamie I love your bathing suit- It's so cute!! You look great as always and those girls are just too cute for words!!

britt said...

Downeast is great! Your suit is very cute and you look great!
We are having a relief from the extreme 100+ heat we have been having. It is nice to be in the low 90's now.