Monday, August 13, 2007

Something [Non-Edible] I Love...

I'm a make-up girl. My friends and family have always known this and even teased me for it. I remember back in Jr. High, we became obsessed with Lancome makeup - no kidding. My friends and I would literally go to the department store and buy lipstick for like $20 or something ridiculous, esp at such a young age! That was nice of our moms to endulge us.

Anyway, as life goes, my makeup typically comes from Target now, Loreal is prob my fav. But a while back at Costco they had a triple pack of this Cover Girl mascara - so I grabbed it. It's called "VolumeExact".

And I LOVE it!!!

To me, it is perfect. Not too thin, not too clumpy, lasts forever. You should try it!
*by the way, thanks for the comments on my "personal" post. Nice to know I'm not so strange in my thoughts :-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

that is somthing you adults shuold love... anyway can you check out my blog? Jade

Beth said...

I will try it. Mybe it will get me off my marykay. Always looking for a better deal!