Thursday, August 16, 2007

9 1/2 Months



Thought I'd do a little Peyton update. Pey is definitely leaving the passive phase and moving on to a more opinionated one (ie a REALLY high pitched squeal all day long). She is cuter than ever, and I'm not the only one who thinks so! I never imagined the girls being so fascinated with her. Just today, Lexi said "Mom, it's time for Peyton to wake up from her nap". I sad "why, do you need something out of your room?". She was like "no, I just want to talk to her". How sweet, huh?
  • Peyton says Hi, Da da & Ma ma (appropriately, not just babble), Ba Ba (like bottle) and then she does a few signs like "more" and "all done".

  • Crawling around ALL over now. My carpet must be dirtier than it looks because at the end of each day, her feet and knees are so dirty! Sick!

  • She will NOT eat anything unless she can feed herself. Makes it tricky, but she loves eggs, ham, cheese, nuggets, fish crackers, noodles, plums, peaches, green beans. No baby food here!

  • She has the most passionate love for her baby cousin Paxton. I can't explain the hysteria that happens when she sees him. It is so cute

  • She wants to keep up with her older sisters SO bad. Today they were playing with Polly Pockets, so they closed the bedroom door and she got extremely upset!

  • She is trying to pull herself up on the couch or side of the tub, but can't quite do it. Gets very frustrated.

  • Still loves baby Einstein and Signing Time, but I think i need some new ones because the magic has lessened slightly.

  • Peyton goes to bed around 8 and gets up around 7 (or 5:45 like today). But she does wake up like 3-4 times in between and wants some bottle. I need to do something about that!

5 comments:

Tara said...

So cute Jay! She is becoming a little lady! love the rolls. :)

Beth said...

I love how you said you need to do something about that sleep thing. I just love her personality, and innocence. what a cute addition to your girls.

Tara said...

oooooh ! she is sooooo cute ! I like the head band .
Jade

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Okay she has to be one of the cutest girls ever. I love her chubby cheeks and that headband is darling!!!

Chelley said...

Omgoodness how can you not just eat her all up!!!!