Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2

The High School Musical movie has been "THE thing" around here for the past 8+ months. I have to limit how often they watch it because they request it multiple times per day (it's recorded on our DVR....if you don't know what that is, it's like a TiVo....if you don't have one, you aren't really living).


Tonight was the BIG, HUGE, CAN'T-MISS-IT premiere of High School Musical 2 on the Disney Channel. Jordyn and Lexi were thrilled and we invited friends Ashlyn and Lindsay over for a little "party". Pizza, my homemade cookies, pillows, blankets....the whole sha-bang.


Tucker and I even participated (although, that's not saying much....Tucker can get glued to Clifford cartoons). It was a cute, 'bubble-gum' movie. Good sequel. The girls loved it.


Ashlyn, Jordyn, Lindsay and Lexi

See, here's Tucker.....totally glued.

Peyton joined in......pulled the girls' hair....squealed a little

She especially wanted to bug Ashlyn


Tis her latest trick. Carrying toys around "puppy dog" style. I just LOVE to photograph this kid!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Never seen it but all the youth in our ward talk about it.

Mike & Lindy said...

I had to laugh at the Clifford cartoon comment!

Eliza2006 said...

My favorite is the pic of Tucker. The man loves his TV!

Tara said...

Coming from a "musical" family, I have never seen it, (Mica would scream if she knew this). I guess I will have to check it out, especially if Tucker is that interested in it! Love PeyPey's eyes!