Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Try This!


On occasion, I feel inclined to share with you something that I love (whether it be old, new, borrowed or blue) OR perhaps a member of my family loves. Going forward, I may decide to entitle these posts "Try This!".

Today's "Try This!" happens to be new. I grabbed these baked chip things the other day because Save Mart convinced me they were on sale (their prices are NOT lowest, liars) and I admit I was pleasantly surprised!

These toasted chips are not only tasty, but healthy! I prefer to healthy-them-up by dipping them in ranch (homemade with sour cream) but they are also good alone. I've tried the Garden Harvest and Tomato Basil flavors...they also have Banana but....those sound scary.

So, have YOU tried these?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Will try!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

but are they better than fritos???

Jamie and Family said...

cjane

no way. not possible. nothing is.

happy frito-ing,
jamie