Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mystic Tan


I've always wondered what it would be like to get a Mystic Tan - probably because I've never really been able to get a real tan. My cousin's wife got one and it looked great. So yesterday I ran a few errands and randomly decided to go for it. It was really cool! It literally takes 14 seconds each side of your body. You go into this booth and get sprayed like CRAZY with sunless tanning mist, get out and towel off, get dressed and like 6 hours later you look totally tan (2-3 shades darker than you are)! It's great! The downfalls are it only lasts 4-5 days and it's $25 each time. So it's a bit pricey, but I was pleased with it! (I'm embarrassed to post this pic, but I wanted to show the immediate tan, at least compared to my albino white skin)

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

That looks AWESOME, Jamie! And so much safer than the typical fry job I do! And just so you don't feel embarrassed, my neighbor and I are going to start our own spray tanning -- we even have the spray machine! HAAA! Anything to not look albino, like I currently do!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Looks good!! My sisters get it done and they love it. It's also a good way to sneak some "me" time. You are ready for summer!!

Katie said...

I did that once right before I went to Hawaii, It felt to strange to have dark skin, I got in the water as much as I could to wash it off! LOL, I guess I like to embrace my uber-whiteness!