Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Fun

We had a fun evening BBQ and swimming at my parents yesterday for Memorial Day....here's the rundown!

Dad, totally in his element - the BBQ master!

What kind of dog likes carrots?

cute daddy and cute baby



Tucker never fails to do all sorts of crazy flips off the diving board...

like father, like daughter! jordyn did this at least 10 times

Hangin' out by the pool!

Mommy and daughters

We finished off the evening with my first attempt at home-made ice cream (with the ice cream maker we got for our wedding 7 years ago! yummy mint chocolate chip)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love home made ice cream and make it all the time- I have a great basic recipe that you can add anything too. How do you look so glamorous in a swimming pool?

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I'm jealous since we don 't have a pool anywhere around here.. How fun and homemade ice cream.. Yummie.. It's funny but I've only used my icecream maker once or twice too in almost 8 years!!

britt said...

homemade ice cream is ALWAYS my favorite with a BBQ or even by itself. It is soo fun and easy to make different kinds, cuz all you do is add whatever to the basic recipe.
I wish we had a pool or even knew someone with one around. You are sooo lucky for that! I miss having a pool in the backyard.

Chris Grover said...

What a fun day! I love the pics! And ditto to all the ice cream comments! There is nothing like homemade ice cream in the summer! Chris is pretty obsessed so we usually ALWAYS have some in the freezer! Can I come swim in that fabulous pool?! I CRAVE swimming all the time!!