Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Carly!

Today is my sister Carly's 28th birthday! Carly is the second oldest and we are just two years apart. When I see my girls play together, it reminds me of being little and the endess hours Carly and I would spend playing together. It worked well - I was the boss and told her what to do (isn't that the job of the oldest?). I think Carly soon realized that she did NOT want me to be her "boss" and told me so quite often (ha ha). Anyway, we had some rough years which included lots of bruises and yelling matches, but that all seems so distant now because we've been quite good friends our whole adult life. Carly is a strong person and has been a great mom to Alyson. I'm so proud of her for pursuing her career as a cosmetologist and becoming a very talented stylist! She's been MY stylist for, what, 8 years now Carly? I wanted to wish Carly a Happy Birthday! I wish she was closer so I could make her one of my cakes...let's see...I think I would maybe make haircutting scissors? or a blowdryer cake? Love you Carly!





1 comment:

Carlotta said...

Those pictures are a trip!! The top one looks like lexi and jordyn and the bottom one lindy looks like lyric!!! Thankyou =)
Not sure how age is suppose to feel but I feel 20 turning 28 and yet I have condensed 40yrs of living into my life. LOL