Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy 7th Anniversary to Us


I need to back track a few days...Saturday was our 7th Wedding Anniversary! This always gets to be such a crazy time of year and we don't end up making as big a deal of it as we should! I just wanted to publicly tell Tucker how lucky and blessed I am to have him as my husband, friend, partner, and father to my children. He has exceeded all my expectations (which were high) and helped me to have a feeling of peace and security embedded in my life. Tucker is so thoughtful, hard working, happy, fun, determined and gives 110% to our family. I can't believe it's only been 7 years (in a good way!) because I can hardly remember who I was without him by my side. I love you Tucker! Cheers to many more exciting years to come!

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, that was really, really sweet! And Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe how quickly time passes! I still remember being on my mission and getting your wedding video, going to the church to use the library's VCR, and my companion and I just melting at how in love you two were/are. You have definitely created a wonderful life together! Here's to many, many more years!

Debbie said...

that is such a cute picture!

happy anniversary!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Happy Anniversay!!