Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Love This Tree


This new tree totally made my day. I felt grouchy today. I hate when I feel like that because its hard to pull myself out of it and I feel like I'm wearing glasses with negative lenses and everything seems wrong or irritating. I think I'm going to go to bed early and see if its just plain ol' lack of sleep. Anyway, back to my point. This tree was a bright spot in my day. I've been wanting to replace the space that our huge palm tree used to live and we decided on a Japanese Maple. They are delicate, ornamental trees. I stopped by a local nursery today and found exactly what I wanted. It was a $15 gallon tree for $69. They are a bit pricier than other average trees (maybe double) but they have a specific look that I wanted. I am very happy with its personality and what it adds to our flower bed :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Ok, my original comment was lame. I love the tree! I find it that I am also kind of picky about the trees that I like. Well done!