Thursday, May 17, 2007

Harmony and Swimming

Well, today was the last Harmony performance this season! We did 12 performances in three weeks, and it is always a little bitter sweet.....a lot of work but a lot of fulfillment too. We get the summer off and start up again in September. Whew!


And we also have officially started swimming season here! The girls have dipped in my mom's big pool a couple times, and I put up the Costco blow up pool in our back yard the other day. The girls love it. The only downfall is that I hear the girls yell "Mooo-ooom" every couple minutes....only to find out that there is yet another bug in the water that they want me to get out!

2 comments:

britt said...

fun fun! i've gotten my kids a little pool, not as fun as yours though. The only place we have to put it is in our driveway, since our yard is still dirt. Even though it is a rinky dink pool, it still attracts all the neighborhood kids!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Looks like the girls love the pool. I like the costco pool - You've inspired me to go down and buy one tomorrow. I forgot how fun they can be for kids. Thanks Jamie :)