Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a Great Day!

I had a great birthday today. It was relaxing and fun. Which is great because I was feeling really PMS-ish this week.

It started off with a spontaneous trip to the salon with my mom! Not planned at all, but it literally fell into place within about 30 minutes! Lindy took Peyton and Lexi for me, and my mom let me get a massage while she got her hair done! That was so wonderful! I sure needed that. Thanks Mom!!!




Oh, and as if the massage wasn't enough, my mom got me something every baker should have! My first KitchenAid! Woohoo, homemade bread, here I come! THANK YOU!




Then Kandelyn took my girls for a few hours and I got to chill with Peyton for a while and get ready for my date with Tucker. At 5:00, the "babysitter" (aka Lindy) showed up and took over. Talk about leaving the house without a care! I knew Lindy would know exactly what to do. So Tucker and I went to Red Lobster and then saw the movie "Baby Mama" (funny).

How it can be....



How it really is!!!



Thank you SO much Lindy, for all your service today! The best gift of all!!! (Although I do LOVE the other gifts you gave me too!)



Thanks for all the phone calls, texts, emails and comments! It means a lot!

4 comments:

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Let's have a delayed party!

julie said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! It looks like you had a perfect Birthday, just the way they should be relaxing and fun so that you feel like you might possibly be able to make it through another year!

britt said...

What ROYAL treatment you got on YOUR day! A massage is really one of the best gifts. Sorry I am wishing this a bit late. Sounds like you have a lot of people who love you!!! Happy Belated Birthday

Anonymous said...

with that mixer and the right attachments you can make pasta and grind beef