Sunday, April 06, 2008

A.I. Talk


I wouldn't describe myself as obsessed with American Idol or anything. But I do like to follow it. After this many seasons, its sort of like a habit now.

At this point in this season's competition, I like quite a few of the contestants. But I have to say that I think I like Brooke White the most.

I think she has a likeable personality and has her own niche figured out - which I like. I also like her raspy and soulful voice. She has a 70-esque style, which I also love. You know, Fleetwood Mac....Carly Simon...The Carpenters.... I also really love that she includes the piano and guitar in her performances too.

I'm curious, who do you like?

9 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

This year there are so many good singers on American Idol. Brooke White is definately wonderful and so is David Archuleta. I think that he is singing songs that are too old for him though. I also like Kristy Cooke. She is growing on me. I really like her country voice and it does not hurt that she is from Oregon also. :)

Unknown said...

The Australian. He is so cute. I like Brooke the best of the girls. Did you know she already has a church CD out? My friend Carly had it before she was even on AI.

Jamie and Family said...

You know, I didn't know she was Mormon until last night when I was getting this pic to post. I wonder how that eluded me? Interesting.

Beth said...

I like Brooke the most out of the girls too, but I'm always worried she is going to snap like a tooth pick when she walks. I figured she was a mormon when she said she had never seen a rated R movie. I also like David Cook, and Archeletta.

Ashley and Brett said...

Brooke White is one of my tops - I do love David Archuleta. His Voice sounds so pure! I'm curious, when Brooke sang, Here comes the song... what did you think? The judges didn't like it but I thought she was darling! I think shes great at all her songs!

Ashley and Brett said...

Sorry, I meant: Here comes the sun! Not song...

Jamie and Family said...

Ashley, I liked it too. I've liked all she's done though :-)

Chris Grover said...

i so love brooke white. her voice and style is so out of the normal "pop" thing and she just has the most likeable personality! i am totally rooting for her!

Eliza2006 said...

I like her too, unfortunately I don't catch many episodes of AI...I'm 100% addicted to biggest looser, which is on at the same time!

Tiffany