Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


(me...in probably 1978?)


My 31st Birthday, to be exact.



(Now I'm officially IN my 30's......



.....and I still don't get how that happened!?



....But it's all good!)



And this morning I awoke to some special presents from Tucker and the girls. He is so sweet & thoughtful, and took them shopping for my birthday (my favorite are the Hannah Montana and High School Musical birthday cards the girls picked out!).


Now....on to the rest of my "big" day :-)



(OH, and please excuse my horrible cell phone pics. I am ALMOST camera-problem-free!)

8 comments:

sosilly said...

You are 31 years,8 hours,and 15 minutes old!
Happy Birthday my first born daughter! Thank you for 31 years of love and joy. I am proud of you!
I love you,
MOM

Chris Grover said...

i love the cards -- soo funny! i have always loved that your birthday is nestled so nicely right smack in between my mom and my bro's bdays because that is 3 of my favorite people in the world that i get to think of and send bday wishes to 3 days in a row! you are such a special and wonderful friend, jamie, and the world really did become a better place when it welcomed you 31 years ago! i hope you have a really, really great day -- you deserve it! happy birthday!!

Debbie said...

happy birthday jamie! i forgot that you and aaron have such close bdays. hope you have a great day!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Happy 31st Jamie!!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza2006 said...

Happy birthday, darling! I love you lots and lots!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Whoop! Whoop!, HB 2 U

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Jamie! Sounds like you had a GREAT day!