Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Day

Today was another full day in the life of Jamie & Girls.

First, I helped with a Halloween activity in Jordyn's classroom. She LOVES when I come to her class and is very proud to have me there. It's flattering to me, and I try to soak it up because I know there will come a day where she will be embarrassed for me to be in her "world".

I brought Lexi and Peyton to class today. Jordyn's classmates thought that was pretty cool!

Lexi got to participate and even ate a cookie!

Peyton wanted to explore (and eat) everything

Jordyn is properly using "two finger spaces"!

Instead of wearing costumes to school, the Kindergarteners have "Pajama Day". Jordyn picked pajamas made for her by Gam.


These next photos may alarm you. But not to worry. It's not blood. I just have to complain about children's medicine being RED. What is up with that? Poor Peyton is sick. The whole deal - cough, cold and fever. So I gave her my favorite remedy: Triaminic Flu. It covers all bases for multi-symptom days like today. But why the heck is it the BRIGHTEST red you could EVER imagine? All medicines should be DYE FREE!

So, if your child spits the medicine all over the entire room (like mine) and if you are trying to do too many things at once (like me) and spill it all over.......then it looks like a crime scene!


Poor baby :-( *mom don't look*

But the medicine DID help her!


And then tonight was, of course, Halloween.

Finally.

We've had parties in dance class, school, and church, so tonight was a bit anti-climatic for me (but I'm sure it wasn't for the kids).

My siblings came over and we enjoyed pizza and Sonic happy hour beverages.

Pey was trying Tucker's wig on for size. She stayed home with mommy to pass out candy.


Tucker and Mike took the girls out for over an hour. It was cool - probably in the low 60's, so not too cold.

Lindy and I with the babies. We enjoyed hanging out at home while the boys took our kids out. Kristy and Ryan accompanied us too.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I just LOVE the Holidays, don't you!!! I love the pic of the girls so neatly dressed and angelic-looking! A boy in costume is sure going to add some spice to all those sweet and perfectly dressed princesses, he is such an adorable baby boy! He and Peyton are going to have a blast in future Halloween activities!

Carlotta said...

tuckers outfit seriously creeps me out. its really good. and amen to no dye medicine. whats the point of it anyway. they do have medicine that turns jelly like on the spoon after like 30 seconds. i can't remember which brand though. check it out.

Mike & Lindy said...

That picture of Peyton can catch you off guard if you don't know the story behind it!