Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Baby!

2006

2007

One year ago today, I was lying in the hospital 6 hours after giving birth to Peyton. From that moment, I knew she was an extra sweet and extra happy little girl. It is absolutely incredible that she was ever NOT in our family. What a little light she is in our home.



Happy, loving, cuddly, soft, smart, determined and strong baby.



Every single morning I get her out of her bed, I hug her and wonder (and I ask her) "How did I get so lucky to get a Pey Pey??".



I love you Peyton Jean!! Thanks for bringing SOOOOOOO much love into our family.



Happy Birthday Baby!

(party and pics to come tomorrow....)

5 comments:

Beth said...

She is such a little princess! I have to say this again, What happened to our babies?

Tara said...

it's amazing how fast it goes by! Such a sweetie!

Eliza2006 said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

I thought about her all day yesterday. That your baby is 1 and I have a month until mine is born and we started trying to get prego at the same time! Life sure doesn't map out like we want it some times. She is such a cutie!

Jill said...

It can't be! She's already one! Happy Birthday cute girl! Jill