Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Chillin' Out Back



Lexi LOVES to swing....


a LOT....

And Kitty loves to cuddle.....
....a LOT ....
....rubbing all over Peyton...

....sometimes even knocking her over, [dumb cat]...
.....Peyton says "I'm all done Mom!"
....I MEAN it Mom!
....and then theres Belle....who is so freakin' scared of the camera she ran into her house and would NOT look at me....

...okay, maybe I'll peek with one eye....
....okay, I'll give you ONE quick glance.


I love this time of year.



4 comments:

Carlotta said...

I just want to SQUEEZE peyton, I can't believe how big she is getting. thank goodness for lexi otherwise that cat might not get loves.

Tara said...

OK, that is SO stinkin cute!!! Fabulous job on the photos Jay, they are beautiful. I don't understand, I'm supposed to be an artist, and I can't get photos to look that good! I love how you captured those moments so beautifuly! (I'm sure it helps that you have 3 of the most beautiful girls in the world!)

Beth said...

Love the animal pictures. I don't know what it is with cats and babies, but Kena does the same to LUke. great Pictures!

Jill said...

Peyton so reminds me of Sydney at that age...the rolls! Love it! Jill