Friday, October 26, 2007

It's MY Party!

It's MY birthday party day, and I'm ready for FUN, FUN, FUN!




I just want to touch the cake SOOOO bad...but mommy says "not till tonight, my pretty girl"



Finally, "tonight" came and (after some pizza and sliced kiwi) I got the pretty pink strawberry cake with a yellow frosting flower - made especially for me by my mommy!



Right away, I stuck my finger in it....



...and ate it! Yumm



Then it was time for presents! But since I am only "1", all the older kids were way more excited than I was. I must say, I got some cool presents!



One of the presents was a convertible-walker/scooter from Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa used his rusty handy-man skills and put it all together for me (with the help of Lexi and Lyric).




So I gave it a try.....


...and, I know its hard to tell from this picture (ha ha), but I LOVED it!!! If you didn't know better, you'd think I'd been walking for months! (I'm still not quite ready to let go). OH, and mommy wants me to say: LOOK how Stinkin' CUTE I am!




My CrAzY mom even gathered everyone together for our "traditional" birthday picture! And I'm glad she did, because then I can remember who came! It was all of my great family, plus our friends
Tiffani (with Seth and Tessa), Beth (with Dane and kids) and Kandelyn (with Rich and kids).



What a great birthday I had! THANKS everyone, for celebrating with me!! It's fun to be "1" and my sisters are so excited about it! Here's to a fun year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-jamie,
That was a great party and I know I am not suppose to be partial but....that baby is so
absolutely,
undescribably,
undisputedly,
undeniably,
unquestionably,
ADORABLY CUTE!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe the rolls she has on her arms at one year old! I just want to hug her so tight. Good job on pulling off another b-day mom!

britt said...

I really cant believe she is 1! Where has that year gone??? What a great party for her. Good job Jme

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a fun post and what a beautiful little girl!! Happy Belated birthday Peyton!! Looks like it was a great party. Jamie I know i've said this before but you are an awesome cake maker. That cake is totally cute!!