Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, to my Blog AND my Husband




It's hard to believe that I was inducted into the world of blogging 2 whole years ago!

That's when the blogging "addiction" began.

Sure, I've had times over the past two years when my addiction wasn't so strong (like, when I was puking for 4 months prego).

But, for the most part, it has been as regular as brushing my teeth. I love that fresh clean feeling after blogging.

It was only appropriate two years ago to begin blogging on a birthday (Tucker's 33rd).



two years ago


And now, it's just as appropriate to celebrate my blog's 2nd birthday yet again with Tucker's birthday (35th, although I was convinced it was his 36th. But when I did the math, alas, he was right).





This is birthday celebration Part I (with my fam). Because this weekend will be so cool - we get to go to our nephew Jaden's baptism, where we will also get to celebrate with Tucker's fam (on his ACTUAL birthday, the 13th). Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Mike & Lindy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Tucker!!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday big guy!!!

Jay, you look fabulous by the way!

Chelley said...

Happy Birthday Tucker

and what a yummy looking cake!

congrats on 2 years blog!

Chris Grover said...

Aww man, I didn't even know it was his birthday when I saw you guys! Many apologies for not giving Tucker his birthday wishes from Chris and I! Here's to you, Tucker! Chris had so much fun seeing you! And Jamie, you always make the most amazing cakes! Happy blog anniversary and thanks so much for reeling me into such a great thing! We LOVED hanging out with you guys! And we love you both so much!

britt said...

happy birthday tucker
and maxfield blog site