Tuesday, October 16, 2007

UK Pop - Dancing Happiness


Lately, if I need a little pick-me-up, all I have to do is listen to ANY of Mika's songs (here's his site http://www.mikasounds.com/uk.php).

It's disco-y, cheese-y, pop-y, happ-y, and totally makes you (me) want to dance and smile. You should try it.


I bought the album from iTunes, but you can get previews if you go to his site. Some of my favs: Big Girl (You are Beautiful), Love Today, Lollipop, Grace Kelly.....really, I honestly like ALL of them. Its totally worth downloading (I think it MAY have been $7.99).


5 comments:

Chelley said...

I love Mika! I am waiting to get sound working again on my puter so I can download the whole album!!

The Herrons said...

Oh my goodness, I am glad that I am not the only one that loves him. My kids love to sing and dance to it in the car!! Cheers to Mika!!

Bubbly Faces said...

That last comment was mine, sorry I was on my sister in laws computer...

Jamie and Family said...

Tiff, I do that all the time...I will be logged in as someone else (like if I help them on their blog) and then make some random comment accidentally as them.

Jamie and Family said...

Chelley, glad you feel me on this one!!! :-)