Tuesday, November 20, 2007

V.I.P.

Lexi was the Very Important Person today at pre-school.


This means she gets to:


  • Bring a snack to share

  • Wear the special cape and lead everyone in opening songs, etc

  • Pass out Snack

  • Bring something for show-and-tell

She has a lot of anxiety about things like this....but secretly she likes it. She'll complain and cry that she doesn't want to do it. But then she'll answer all my questions like...


ME: "What do you want to bring for show-and-tell?"


LEXI: "My pauper barbie."


ME: "What do you want for snack?"


LEXI: "Chocolate chip cookies."


So that's what we did. And she did a great job.


I have to laugh because when Lexi is embarrassed, she can have the most un-friendly face on. And it was captured great in this picture!




2 comments:

sosilly said...

Oh my Lexa Lou! That face is just too much! You really have to know her to figure her out for sure. The little butterfly girl.
MOM

Beth said...

I got a kick out of these pictures. She is just so cute with her shy face. I'm glad she made it through, and sad Jacob wasn't there to support her.