Friday, November 02, 2007

Flashback Friday

May 12, 2000



Before our wedding, Tucker and I never spoke a single word about the cake eating part of the reception. Not a single word.


I think its because we both knew we could not look the other in the eye and honestly say "I won't smash it in your face".



Much to our parents' embarrassment....and to our satisfaction, this is how it played out......






























It was literally up my nose, down my bra, in my ear. You name it, it was there. I can still remember to this day the feeling of Tucker's arm (which is obviously longer than mine) keeping me just far enough away so I couldn't satisfactorily just GET HIM the way I wanted to! I still crave my revenge.



He really should watch his back when eating cake. ;-)




6 comments:

britt said...

how funny to reminise that. Tucker better watch out!!

Jill said...

That is so classic! I love it and we did the same thing...although I got Mike better because he was trying to be 'nice'....Way to be guys!

Tara said...

I'm surprised you guys didn't fall onto the table, break it, or send the entire cake into the air like in the movies! :)

Bubbly Faces said...

I WISH that I had done that at my wedding... Way to go Jamie.. and I think that you totally should get Tucker back!

Unknown said...

That was pretty wild.

Beth said...

that gave me a good laugh. That looked pretty intese!