Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Lexi!

My dear sweet Alexis Leilani....



Today is your 4th birthday! What a big girl you are! Thank you so much for being such a light in our family. I love your sparkle, your humor, your happiness and your giving personality. You are such a great little sister and big sister!!


***********************


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!


***********************


Actual Birthday!!!





1st Birthday



2nd Birthday



3rd Birthday





Today!



I LOVE YOU LEXI!!


(pics of our Thanksgiving trip coming soon)

4 comments:

sosilly said...

I thought for a moment that "today" meant literally today, and I started freaking out that she would freeze to death in that outfit. That pic isn't in ut is it?
Happy Birthday Lexi, you are one beautiful Belle!
GMA

sosilly said...

I'm back..
I feel better now that I fbi'd the pic. Whew, a grandma's worry for the body temp of her grand babies!

Jamie and Family said...

ha ha ha, mom. I wanted to put one of "TODAY" actually, but I have not had a moment to download any pics! See you soon! xoxoxo

sosilly said...

I could stare at Lexi's newborn picture for hours! It is just so adorable and amazing. Dad didn't know which grand baby it was!!!